Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Find

Sometimes you're just looking around in the used bookstore and thinking that it's all the same books on the shelves that you've seen before and suddenly you spot something in the corner of the shelf that's different and that stands out and that wasn't there before and not to sound corny, but it's like the book is reaching out to you, attempting to get your attention. And it seems to happen now and then with both books and vinyl records ....

I opened it up to a random page like I always do ..... maybe page sixty-three ..... and read a single sentence located about halfway down the page. I knew immediately that I needed to take it home. That it was a personalized find!! Once home, I jumped right in and was hooked after reading the sleeve note and the introduction. And it looks like it's going to be a great read. 

And it's a hardcover copy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment