Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Random Musings

 Notes and assorted random stuff ....

  • I've been navigating the summer temps in long sleeve shirts because I'm embarrassed to show off my pale arms.
  • Finding out each day that turning 70 years old is proving difficult to accept.
  • A case of you snooze you lose. Saw an Archie Shepp record in the bins, went home to check it out, returned a day later having decided to purchase ...  and it was gone!!
  • Is it weird to think that 3am is the best hour of the day? 
  • I have a definite feeling that all these used vinyl records I've been discovering and buying at the bookstore came from the same collection .... and I want to meet the collector.
  • Worked up a mighty sweat this evening doing 1.38 miles on the community treadmill. Feeling real progress being achieved the past few days. Even if my heart stops beating five minutes from now. T-shirt was like a throwback to a summer evening of basketball in a muggy 97-degree gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment